Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday evening woes...

Everyone is calling me pale, or sick or haggard.
Aparently I don't look well.
I think its the insomnia.
But its not flattering when 6 people have said that to you over 3 days.


School is being difficult. 
Its a problem that I genuinely don't want to be there.
If I didn't have to and I'd still get into college I wouldn't be.
Just over 5 months left.
Then a summer of work and fasting. Yay!!


I wont get to see my boyfriend for 5 weeks.
I have extra like, mentor training?
I guess you could call it that.
Last time I went I was "in recovery".
Or at least eating my face full, so I could make believe that I was fine.
Its the same people, the people from my group in school and 2 other schools.
Which is fine, cept... 
People will notice. When I don;t go for the 4th serving of pasta.
Well, they haven't noticed in school so far.


I have extra music Tuesday and Thursday this week.
That means cycling today, Wednesday and Friday during the day.
Gonna see about walking the last bit of the way on Tuesday and Thursday.
And there's PE tomorrow. Ick. Ick ick.
I'm aiming for a cal count of under 1000, preferably under 800. 
Maybe. 


More tea is needed.
bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment