Sunday, June 19, 2011

An End or a Begining?

I'm not sure yet.
College in September, no matter what.
Well, depending on how honours maths went.
If I fail, then I'm repeating and I won't care this time.

I've been swinging between don't-eat-coz-you're-a fat-bitch-who-doesn't-deserve-it and you-need-to-do-well-in-these-exams-and-you'll-never-escape-otherwise-so-eat.
Got no motavation to eat after the exams.
Hence, get to go back to jogging and coffee and sleep.
No more study or exams. It shall be amazing.
I was up to 130 last time I weighed myself.
Not been near since. Gonna avoid that til next Monday.

Having people over for end of exam/birthday business Saturday.
So loads of vodka/rum/weed and crazy people.
Severely crazy people. Like 2 people, who i'm not sure what the story is with at all.
Like what am I to do when they won't even bother to talk to me?
I don't know. Ideas?

But fasting come the 27th. And househunting. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment