Monday, June 20, 2011

How do you define yourself?

I find it difficult to define who I am.
But then definitions are not what humans are.
Its all about putting people in boxes isn't it?

Its a problem that I can't really imagine what I want to do.
In the future like.
In 6 months, I'll be in college coz it's expected of me.
I'll do languages coz they are useful to escape with.
I'll drink my liver out. 
I want to fall back into the abyss. But then I'm more than half way there.

I want to dance in the rain, and fuck on the kitchen table.
I want to bury my head into his neck and avoid the world.
I want to scream back to the storm and have tatoos all over.
I want to wear pretty dresses and dr martens.
I want to have a baby to nurture and a home and a cat.

I want to be loved for who I am, not who I pretend to be.
I want to show him who I really am.

But I don't know. And definitions are hard. 
Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment